VTC comments on individual evaluation (updated)

frm victor via email, Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:23:51 -0800 (PST):
;-) nice to know there are ppl who appriciate our efforts...

ill be abroad for the weekend. so hope you guys get the best out of Ghfir's workshop.. ask all u can.. next week when we get together, lets review the evaluation and improve on all yer pieces..

also nice to know some ppl have started to open up.... we need more of that guys..

toodaloo....cherios .. and cornflakes..



frm square via youth.arm blog, 11/30/2004 07:41:57 PM:
"i did mention to square why i didn't do much acting during my "U" days. i told him i feel easily frustrated if i don't fulfill the character's "body & emotion"...well, here's my answer. i'm afraid to indulge/attach deeply into characters tht partially represents my TRUE emotions; i'm afraid 2 let all the skeletons in my closet out & i let them haunt me the rest of my entire life!! scary, isn't it?"
I think most people have a similar peeve. It's scary, no doubt, yet at the same time, its beautiful: because it is real. It is truth.I personally am quite the other extreme. I find it easier to indulge/attach into a character that represents what I am or feel. I love digging down to that bottomless pit that is my soul to reassure myself that it is not devoid of emotions, of feeling; that my soul does have nuances, be it anger, sadness, confusion or glee.
"in my opinion, i feel tht it's high time 4 me to face the real me & carry on with my life...the evaluation was more than an evaluation 2 me; it's was a reality check on myself & my emotions. now i feel less paranoid...hopefully i'll be a better person in times 2 come."
I am very glad that the evaluation brought upon such a carthatic effect for you - you're not the only one I'm sure. On another note, I am more glad to know that the YA program has so far been productive.Don't be too hard on yourself, but don't not be as well. If that makes sense. Frantic self-checks are part and parcel to improving yourself and getting better, as an actor, or as a person.

frm sums via youth.arm blog, 11/30/2004 07:31:39 PM:
i'll tell u this much. that bit rey was talking about... it felt so real. i got kinda creeped out in fact. but good job nevertheless.n ure welcome. anytime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comments- APA Project: "JANGAN"

Err...

dilemma