bz,bz,bz....Zzzzz

i need a calendar in this blog 2 keep track of my activities (do i hv any?!). v. occupied with work until i forgot 2 update this lonely, isolated blog of mine (isn't this supposed 2 be my e-journal 4 VTC???).

my rough activities outline (so i think it should b called):

December 04: managed to be employed into my new work @ HSBC Cyberjaya (wk1)
: managed to attend VTC's classes (wks 2,3)
: bz @ work (induction training) (wk 4)

January 05 : enrolled into ASK short course (wk1)
: just finished my induction & being deployed 2 USA dept (wks 2-4)
- need 2 adjust my body clock according 2 USA online time

sadly, i've got insufficient time 2 "indulge" myself actively in any theatre/arts performances due 2 my crazy schedule (i asked 4 it didn't i?). i'm still figuring things out & reshuffling my time, which i spend mostly sleeping 2 regain my energy/ momentum 2 put me into the working environment.

>sigh...< i just need some time to work out things...a proper paced one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comments- APA Project: "JANGAN"

Err...